Lamne services brings Advanced PHP training program of 6 months with effective net cost of ZERO*. Whatever you pay for first three month will be paid back to you in next three month.
*Limited Seats Available
100% placement with Lamne Services if you pass the test at the end of Advance PHP course.
Basic Foundation Course (15 days) – 3000/-
Timing 2 Hours Per Day (Mon – Fri)
- Basic knowledge regarding computer
- Operating System
- File Management
- Introduction to Internet
- HTTP, FTP and other protocols
- Practical implementation and configuration of social media account
- Internet Securities
What you will learn in course: –
- Basic understanding of architecture of operating system including understanding of storage and file management.
- Proficient in using browser including advanced setting of browsers.
- Enhance your knowledge of social media account management and use full potential of famous websites like Google, Gmail, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Practical implementation of networking including Wi-Fi, Intranet, Internet, Domain, Server and basic Internet securities.
After the course there will be interview cum test, only the trainee passing the test will be qualified for basic PHP course. Test will be conducted on 15th day of course.
BASIC PHP (2 Month 15 days) – 12000/-
Timing 2 Hours Per Day (Mon-Fri)
- Introduction to HTML
- HTML Tags
- Creating Forms
- Creating tables
- Introduction to CSS
- Three ways to use CSS
- CSS Properties
- Designing website
- Working with events
- Client-side Validation.
- Introduction to AJAX
- PHP with AJAX
- PHP Intro
- PHP Install
- PHP Syntax
- PHP Variables
- PHP Data Types
- PHP Strings
- PHP Constants, Operators and Expressions
DECISIONS AND LOOP
- Making Decisions
- Doing Repetitive task with looping
- Mixing Decisions and looping with Html
- PHP If…Else…Elseif
- PHP Switch
- PHP While Loops
- PHP For Loops
- What is a function
- Define a function
- Call by value and Call by reference
- Creating and accessing String
- Searching & Replacing String
- Formatting String
- String Related Library function
- Anatomy of an Array
- Creating index based and Associative array
- Accessing array Element
- Looping with Index based array
- Looping with associative array
- Some useful Library functions
HANDLING HTML FORM WITH PHP
- PHP Form Handling
- PHP Form Validation
- PHP Form Required
- PHP Form URL/E-mail
- PHP Form Complete
WORKING WITH FILE AND DIRECTORIES
- Understanding file& directory
- Opening and closing a file
- Coping, renaming and deleting a file
- Working with directories
- Building a text editor
- File Uploading & Downloading
- Using query string (URL rewriting)
- Using Hidden field
- Using cookies
- Using session
DATABASE CONNECTIVITY WITH MYSQL
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Connection with MySQL Database
- Performing basic database operation (DML) (Insert, Delete, Update, Select)
- Setting query parameter
- Executing query
- Join (Cross joins, Inner joins, Outer Joins, Self joins.)
What you can do at the end of this course: –
- Create dynamic websites in php for e.g. website with functionality of accepting application forms like govt. websites.
- Design your own templates and websites.
- Convert PSD to HTML template using CSS.
- Design promotional email templates.
- Database storage, implementation and maintenance.
After the course there will be interview cum test, only the trainee passing the test will be qualified for Learn and Earn – advanced PHP course.
LEARN AND EARN (ADVANCE PHP – 3 MONTH)
GET STIPEND OF 5000/- PER MONTH
Timing 8 Working Hours Per Day (Mon-Sat)
Get hands on experience on live projects under supervision of experts which will help to boost your confidence to work independently
String Matching with Regular Expression
- What is regular expression
- Pattern matching in Php
- Replacing text
- Splitting a string with a Regular Expression
- Understanding Exception and error
- Try, catch, throw
Introduction to OOPS
- Introduction Objects
- Declaring a class
- The new keyword and constructor
- Access method and properties using $this variable
- Public, private, protected properties and methods
- Static properties and method
- Class constant
- Inheritance & code reusability
- Parent: & self: keyword
- Instance of operator
- Abstract method and class
What you can do at the end of this course: –
- Setting Domain, Server, FTP, SSH, managing online server including cPanel.
- Create blogging, business websites using CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- Build and manage e-commerce store like Magento, Woo-Commerce.
- Building advance applications based on famous frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Codlgniter.